Home | About SIE | Academics | Study in SIE | Life in SIE | Global Recruitment | HSK | Contact us 
Life in SIE
 Campus Map 
 School Canteens 
 Post and Express Delivery 
 Useful Phone Numbers 
Position: Home > Life in SIE > Regulations > Insurance


Insurance for foreign students studying in China  

Every foreign student should buy insurance to guarantee their personal safety and health in China. If you get accidental injury or illness in China, the insurance company will pay the bill for you.  

You will buy the insurance when you register at the university. We will recommend you to buy the ‘Ping An Life Insurance’s Overall Insurance & Benefit Plan for People Coming to China’.  

Please find more information at:



LINKS:  csc | Han ban | SIE Home page | Oversea partnership
365bet官网下载 All rights Reserved
You are the visitors