1. All applicants must be in good health.
2. Bachelor’s Degree students should be high school graduates or with equivalent qualification of 12-year education background, under the age of 35.
3. Language students should not be over 60 years old.
1. Download the Application Form. SIE Application Form.docx
2. Submit the following documents by emailing us at email@example.com:
-One 2-inch color photo
-The first page (with photo) and one blank page of the passport
-Diploma and transcript of high school.
3. Once admitted, applicants pay the Registration Fee of RMB 700 yuan to SIE.
4. SIE sends the Admission Notice and the JW202 Form to the enrolled applicants.
5. Applicants apply for an entry visa to China by presenting the above-mentioned documents, personal passports and the Physical Examination Records to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their respective countries.
Department of International Exchange and Cooperation, SIE
No. 18, Puchang Road, Shenbei New District, Shenyang, P.R. China110136